A new secure messaging service in My Client Space
We are pleased to announce the launch of a secure messaging service in My Client Space available to all our Group Insurance plan members and administrators. Our benefits advisors also have access to this service through the Advisor Centre (Extranet). Starting today, this secure messaging service will allow users to exchange confidential information and documents with peace of mind and as easily as sending a conventional email.
Conventional emails are practical and generally secure. However, they cannot guarantee information protection. Therefore, we recommend using our secure messaging service.
Here are the main elements that should always be sent in a secure manner:
- Social Insurance Number (SIN)
- Financial and contract details about a group plan from iA Financial Group (Industrial Alliance Insurance and Financial Services Inc.)
- Personal information, including address and salary information
- Medical Information
- Various government and banking documents (including void cheques)
Our secure messaging service uses a sophisticated encrypting system and is accessible through My Client Space, our secure client environment. Like all other My Client Space tools, the secure messaging service is managed exclusively by iA Financial Group and its content never leaves our servers. Thus, our clients have access to a reliable and secure all-in-one service for all their group plan needs.
It’s easy to use our secure messaging service!
- Go to ia.ca, click on Connect and access My Client Space
- Enter your access code and password, then click on Sign In
- Access your secure messaging inbox by clicking on the small envelope in the top right-hand corner of the page
We strongly advise all plan administrators to forward this message to their participants.
Click here to download the quick reference guide on how to use the secure messaging service in My Client Space.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this communiqué, please contact your benefits advisor or your iA Financial Group account executive.