Official launch of the pharmacy locator feature in WebRx
Following the communiqué we sent you at the end of the summer, announcing the upcoming launch of a pharmacy locator feature in our WebRx online drug tool, we are pleased to inform you that it is now up and running and ready to be used by plan members.
The addition of this powerful and industry-leading feature allows all plan members to search and purchase prescription drugs more conveniently than ever! They simply need to type in an address as a starting point and a kilometre search range and WebRx will find all the pharmacies in that area that sell the drug they are searching for, while displaying the prices* to facilitate comparisons.
TO ACCESS WEBRX, PARTICIPANTS MUST:
- Log in to My Client Space
- Type in their access code and password
- Under Your contracts, click on their group insurance plan to access their personal file
- From the left-hand menu, under Claims, click on WebRX
The pharmacy locator is only accessible through My Client Space for now and will soon be accessible in our iA Mobile app.
While benefiting from the pharmacy locator, WebRx users can also verify their coverage, get reimbursement estimates and receive cost-saving tips for the purchase of medication.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this communiqué, please contact your benefits advisor or your iA Financial Group account executive.
* All WebRx users outside the province of Quebec are able to see the price of the drug they are searching for at each pharmacy found. In Quebec, WebRx does not provide prices per pharmacies. Instead, it provides an average provincial price for each drug found.
Note: To have access to WebRx, plan members need to have drug coverage from iA Financial Group (Industrial Alliance Insurance and Financial Services Inc.) and a pay direct or deferred drug card.