iA Financial Group strengthens its position as a leader in drug costs management by adding a Pharmacy Locator feature to its WebRx online tool
Whether on My Client Space or iA Mobile, while WebRx users will still have access to all the benefits of the original version such as coverage verification, reimbursement estimates and cost-saving tips for the purchase of medication, they will now be able to pinpoint drug stores in a specific region that sell the medication they are looking for. It’s easy, they just need to type in a postal code as a starting point, select a KM search range around this postal code and WebRx will do the rest.
WebRx users will even be able to see the price of the drug at each pharmacy found (with the exception of the province of Quebec**), which will help them compare, make informed decisions and save both time and money. In Quebec, WebRx will provide plan members with the average provincial price for the drug. They will then be able to compare the price charged by their pharmacy with the provincial average they obtained from WebRx.
The new version of WebRx including the Pharmacy Locator will be available in September.
HOW TO ACCESS WEBRX?
- Log in to My Client Space
- Type in your access code and password
- Under Your contracts, click on your group insurance plan to access your personal file
- From the left-hand menu, under Claims, click on WebRx
- Download iA Mobile on an iPhone or Android device, log in using the same access code and password as for My Client Space and select the WebRx button
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this communiqué, please contact your benefits advisor or your iA Financial Group group account executive.
* WebRx is available only if your drug plan offers a pay direct or deferred drug card.
** Due to regulation, we cannot share information about drug prices in specific pharmacies in Quebec.