Did you know that in addition to traditional payment by cheque, Industrial Alliance offers you the choice of paying your monthly premium using pre-authorized withdrawals?
- Ensures timely payments
- Improves security and internal controls
- Reduces paperwork
- Eliminates the need for reminder notices
- Saves mailing costs
- Cuts time to process monthly remittances
- Offers better management forecasting
To use this payment method, you can obtain the Policyholder Pre-Authorized Withdrawals form (F54-863A) from your Industrial Alliance group service representative or on our website at www.inalco.com, in the Group Insurance section, under the Administrator Services heading.
To ensure rapid processing of your registration form, please remember to:
- fill out the form
- indicate your policy number
- include a blank cheque marked "VOID"
- return everything to the address given at the bottom of the form
If you have any questions about this type of payment method, please contact your benefits advisor or your Industrial Alliance group account executive.