WebRx: The drug tool that every plan member needs
We are very excited to launch another tool that will help plan members make informed choices about their drug purchases. Developed to provide key drug coverage information, WebRx* will quickly become an indispensable cost management tool that will drive waste out of drug claims costs.
Benefits for plan members
- Determines if they are covered for a prescribed medication
- Estimates their reimbursement amount based on their benefit plan
- Provides personalized cost-saving alternatives
- Is accessible in their doctor’s office through our IA Mobile app
How can plan members access WebRx?
- On their computer by activating their CyberClient access code on the Web (if they have not already done so)
- On their iPhone or Android by downloading the free IA Mobile application
They simply need to enter the name or DIN of the prescribed medication, their province of purchase, and the name of the insured for whom the medication is prescribed. It’s as easy as one, two, three!
To find out more about WebRx, visit http://webrx.inalco.com/en
To find out more about IA Mobile, visit www.inalco.com/iamobile/en.
If we have your email address on file, you will soon receive a promotional email on WebRx. If not, you can contact your Industrial Alliance group service representative and we will gladly forward you the email.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this matter, please contact your benefits advisor or your Industrial Alliance group account executive.
*WebRx is available if your drug plan offers a pay direct or deferred program.