CyberClient’s New Look and New Online Registration Feature
Since October 21, 2013, the homepages of CyberClient and Web@dmin, our secure client websites, feature a brand new design with the goal of further enhancing the client experience.
Additionally, Industrial Alliance is pleased to announce that a new online registration feature is now available for new plan members who wish to activate their CyberClient account. This new feature offers plan members a simpler and quicker way to access their group insurance file by allowing them to activate their CyberClient account online using a unique activation key.
New plan members will receive their activation key with their benefit card letter. However, plan members who do not receive a benefit card or do not have an activation key can request one directly from the CyberClient login page. Instructions for both situations can be found below.
Situation 1- For plan members who received an activation key with their benefit card letter:
- Go to www.inalco.com/registrationkey.
- Enter your name, date of birth, postal code and your activation key.
- Click on Continue.
- Choose your personalized access code, your password and your security questions.
- Click on Continue.
Situation 2 - For plan members who do not have an activation key:
- Go to www.inalco.com.
- On the left-hand side of the home page, click on CyberClient - Client Centre.
- On the Cyberclient login page, click on Need a secure access?.
- Enter your name, date of birth, postal code and select I don’t have my activation key nor my contract number.
- Select the method in which you want us to send your activation key. If we don’t have an email address on file, the activation key will be mailed to you.
- Upon receipt of your activation key you will be ready to register by following the steps listed in Situation 1.
Additional information is available in the CyberClient Online Registration Guide, which can be found in the following two locations:
- On our website’s homepage at www.inalco.com. Click on the Group Insurance link under the Forms and documents menu on the left of page. The guide can be found in the Useful documents section.
- In Web@dmin’s Document Centre. Click on the Group Insurance link on the left of the page and then click on the Guides and resources link.
If you have any questions about this new feature, please contact your benefits advisor or your Industrial Alliance group account executive.