IA Mobile now Available for Android Phones
To provide more plan members with instant access to their group insurance plan, Industrial Alliance is pleased to offer IA Mobile to Android phone users. Already available for iPhone, the application has the most popular CyberClient features! Submitting and tracking claims has never been easier!
- Submit health claims securely online
- Track recent claims
- Manage provider list
- Have the unpaid portion of a claim reimbursed through Health Spending Account
- Use a smartphone as a group benefit card
- Contact Industrial Alliance with a simple tap on the screen
* If offered as part of the plan
How can plan members take advantage of the IA Mobile app?
- By activating their CyberClient access code on the Web (if they have not already done so)
- By enrolling in our direct deposit and e-notification services
- By downloading the free IA Mobile application from the App Store or Google Play
- By opening the app and entering their CyberClient access code and password To find out more about the IA Mobile app, visit www.inalco.com/iamobile/eng and view our demo.
If we have your email address on file, you will shortly receive a promotional email to introduce your plan members to the IA Mobile app. If not, you can contact your Industrial Alliance group service representative, and we will gladly forward you the email. Let us know as well if you would like to receive posters that you can display in the workplace.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding IA Mobile, please contact your benefits advisor or your Industrial Alliance group account executive.