Why is life insurance important?
- It covers your financial commitments.
- It allows your family to maintain their standard of living.
- It covers death-related expenses.
- It allows you to leave a legacy.
- It ensures business continuity.
- It completes life insurance coverage offered through your employer.
DID YOU KNOW?
- You are never too young to buy life insurance, since the younger you are, the lower the cost of your premium.
- It will be time for you to re-evaluate the right type of insurance for you to ensure you are covered properly.
We offer 4 types of life insurance to meet your needs
Universal life insurance
A combination of permanent life insurance and savings
Offers you lifetime coverage and the opportunity to save with certain tax benefits.
It's the ideal solution if:
- You would like to leave a significant inheritance
- You have contributed the maximum amount to your RRSP and your TFSA
- You would like to protect the value of your company
Compare the different kinds of life insurance we offer
|Coverage term||10 to 40 years||For life||For life||For life|