Web Marketing Analyst
- Employer: iA Excellence
- City: Montréal
- Job category: Marketing and Communications
- Job ID: J0717-0442
- Job type: Regular full time
Company OverviewDo you want to work for a growing, dynamic team that encourages continuous improvement, success and team work?
A member of iA Financial Group, iA Excellence has been well-established in Quebec for more than 50 years and is expanding its operations across Canada. We offer a wide range of income protection and medical care insurance products to individuals, businesses and professional associations.
Our mission can be summed up in one word: Satisfaction. We are determined to guarantee the satisfaction of our clients by protecting their lifestyle through individual products adapted to their needs and the satisfaction of our employees by providing challenges and a stimulating work environment.
You will be the go- to person within iA Excellence’s promotion and marketing team when it comes to the use of digital marketing. Do you excel in introducing new trends in digital marketing thinking? Do you have the innovation and creativity to help our business line stand out in the field of insurance? Join our team now!
Your strategic, editorial and project responsibilities (web and digital) will include:
• Working on the implementation of the company's new digital strategies
• Collaborating with senior executives from all departments (marketing, claims, programming, sales, IT)
• Working on various communications with clients and internal advisors
• Providing support to the marketing team in communicating with clients (e-mail campaigns, webinars, promotions, etc.) and following-up with internal customers on their digital projects.
• Being responsible for defining the action plan and piloting digital projects, from design to implementation
• Ensuring proper data collection (Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, Tag Manager, Marketo) to measure the impact of all initiatives on the web
• Ensuring that the brand and graphic standards are respected
• Developing and implementing a digital advertising strategy for the company on the national level
• Supporting social media activities, including content creation, campaign coordination, and strategic intelligence and reporting while maintaining ongoing dialogue with digital communities.
Why choose iA Excellence?
• A dynamic work environment that helps you expand your expertise
• iA Excellence is a leader in its field (Life Insurance)
• You will collaborate with all levels of employees and benefit from exceptional chance to progress within the company
• Flexible hours to achieve work-life balance
• A full range of benefits.
• Bachelor in Marketing, Communication, E-Commerce or any other related field;
• Excellent knowledge of the Web, social networks and performance measurement tools
(Google Analytics, Google Adwords, SEO, etc.);
• Leadership skills, influence, autonomy and excellent judgment;
• Excellent command of French and English, both oral and written;
• Knowledge of Bill C-28 , HMTL programming and ADOBE Creative Suite is an asset.
iA Financial Group adheres to an equal access employment program and encourages women, aboriginal persons, persons with disabilities, and members of visible minorities to apply.